Westray Wildlife Terms and Conditions
Provisional reservations may be made by telephone or email, but must be confirmed within seven days. A confirmed reservation is made once a deposit (50%) has been received from you and confirmed in writing by us. The remainder of the balance will be collected on the day of your tour.
If you cancel a booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
If Westray Wildlife cancels your tour due to any unforeseen circumstances, a refund of all monies will be made.
Westray Wildlife cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for personal accident or injury. Guests are therefore strongly recommended to take out personal insurance against cancellation charges and other loss or injury.
Westray Wildlife reserves the right to amend terms & conditions at anytime.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Westray Wildlife’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Surrigarth, Skelwick, Westray, Orkney, KW17 2DD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business email disclaimer
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Westray Wildlife.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.